• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: Custom Aluminium Iris EDC XP-G

Delghi

Enlightened
Hi,

I have here for sale the last custom Iris left in my collection.

lastiris.jpg

1 Blue Iris Ti bezel XP-G R5 EDC CR123 2 levels with memory - Asking 130 Euro SOLD AND SHIPPED

1 Orange Ti bezel XP-G R5 EDC CR123 2 levels with memory - 125 Euro SPF

1 Bare Polished Aluminium XP-G R5 EDC CR123 2 levels with memory - 110 Euro SOLD AND SHIPPED

1 Black HAIII /Nickel Aluminum XP-G R5 TAC CR123 2 levels (always high first), slightly carried - 100 Euro SOLD AND SHIPPED

Free worldwide shipping and paypal fees are included in the price

Thanks for looking
Davide

Last edited:

jamespjc

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Custom Aluminium Iris EDC XP-G

I'll take the "Blue Iris Ti bezel XP-G R5 EDC CR123 2 levels with memory" if still available. Please PM with payment details.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Man, it took me almost two hours to decide between the orange and bare aluminum. Here we go.......

1 Bare Polished Aluminium XP-G R5 EDC CR123 2 levels with memory - 110 Euro
:takeit: :)

Could you please PM your paypal details Davide? I´ll send the funds asap then.

Thanks in advance
Eric

dbmet

Newly Enlightened

Sent you a pm about Black HAIII /Nickel Aluminum XP-G R5 TAC
d

kiely23+

Enlightened

I will take the Black HAIII /Nickel Aluminum!
Please PM with payment details.

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

The last one...Orange Ti bezel XP-G R5 EDC CR123 2 levels with memory - 125 Euro is mine. PM already sent yesterday. I'm out of town now and will be out of the grid most of the weekend until next Monday.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

100 Euro = how much US $?
Just out of curiosity, why do you ask? You´d have to pay in Euro anyway and since you have internet access you also have access to currency converters like www.oanda.com that give you a very good estimate what paypal is going to charge you in $US.

Eric

Delghi

Enlightened

No problem, I'm asking price in Euro because in the end I will need to convert in Euro and recently paypal currency is changing very often. When needed may be better check online for precise change as suggested.
Anyway these should be all sold or sold pending funds and will ship on Monday.
Thanks again all!

jjohnson34

Newly Enlightened

Just out of curiosity, why do you ask? You´d have to pay in Euro anyway and since you have internet access you also have access to currency converters like www.oanda.com that give you a very good estimate what paypal is going to charge you in $US.

Eric

Very true, I could do a seperate search to find the amount it converts to. However since Ive never purchased anything in Euro, and my paychecks, bank account, and every other purchase or transaction I partake in is in U.S. Dollars, I thought maybe just maybe the seller, or someone experienced in overseas purchases would possibly lend a hand. So that I dont make a mistake in my calculations and then throw out an "I'll take it", Only to back out because I made a miscalculation or wasnt aware of acertain fee that is standard on overseas purchases Etc. Which could cause another CPF member to miss out on purchasing one of these thinking they are all sold. Not to mention Forums, by definition, are a place for discussion. Questions are part of discussions. I was'nt aware only certain questions we're allowed.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

You can ask every question you´d like - and so can I. I just didn´t understand why you would ask that question you could easily answer yourself. And to be honest, you didn´t ask for a helping hand in regards to an interntional purchase like you explaned now. You just asked "how much $US?" and that appeared rather lazy than looking for help. That´s the draw back of such a one-liner.

If you want to purchase something that requires a non $US payment you can do it with paypal without any problems. No matter what currency your account is set to. You´ll just send the amount/currency asked by the seller and paypal charges you in $US. As simple as that. You don´t pay any fees as a buyer. If you want to know the amount in $US before committing you just use a currency converter like the one I linked for you. Just be aware paypal always uses a conversion rate that benefits paypal. Another way is to log into your paypal account and initiate the payment without going through all the way. Before you send the payment paypal will let you know what they´ll charge you in $US.

Eric

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
1 Bare Polished Aluminium XP-G R5 EDC CR123 2 levels with memory - 110 Euro SOLD AND SHIPPED
I just received the little light. Very nice! The DGD logo is a nice touch. Other custom mannufactures should have their logo on their lights that way as well. It would definitly add something to a McGizmo or MAC.

Thank you :thumbsup:
Eric

jjohnson34

Newly Enlightened

First of all let me sincerely apologize for my less than cheery response to your question. Iwas in an extremely bad mood so I am sorry. I told my wife thanks a lot for causing me to take out my anger on innocent CPF members. Anyway thank you for the info and link. Haha and if my wife were to see that someone made a comment about me being lazy, I would never hear the end of it. ( I believe she's called me lazy once or twice in the last 7 years). So I wont be showing her that. Thanks again.