• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Mac's Tri - Neutral tint with Clip!!

Vernon

Enlightened
I'm selling my aluminum Tri for one reason - I just got my new Ti Tri from Mac today!

I got this aluminum version in April and liked it so much, I had to get my hands on a Titanium one. This aluminum torch has the clip and is a neutral tint (4500k, I believe). It's the newest version with the updated LMH driver with memory mode. It's 18350 and 16340 compatible. I took some close up shots so you could see it's in 99% condition (less the normal feather marks it gets from being in the pocket).

SOLD for $210 (+$5 shipping). I take PayPal only and I ship USPS with delivery confirmation. Once the light is shipped, it's considered "owned" by the client. Feel free to PM with any questions.

The first to post "I'll take it" gets this Mac light without the normal wait time...good luck!

dsc5739no.jpg

dsc5741f.jpg

dsc5744.jpg

Last edited:

Vernon

Enlightened
Re: Mac's Tri - Neutral tint with Clip!!

FYI Colonel Saunders: I got your PM but your inbox is full. Thanks.

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast

But I am a little confused on one thing. It says $210 shipped and then it says +$5 shipping. But yes, I will take it!

Vernon

Enlightened

SPF to the Colonel.

I tried to send a PM your way again, but I think your inbox is still full. Thanks.

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fyi: still no word from the Colonel. Let's hold this until noon tomorrow for good measure.

Thanks.

No backup needed! Sorry about the slow payment. Usually much faster but I am operating from my phone (out of town) and have never paypal'd from my phone before so I was waiting until I got back to my laptop. I am still out of town but I will see if I can get this phone to send payment. Hang on!:)

Vernon

Enlightened

No backup needed! Sorry about the slow payment. Usually much faster but I am operating from my phone (out of town) and have never paypal'd from my phone before so I was waiting until I got back to my laptop. I am still out of town but I will see if I can get this phone to send payment. Hang on!:)

No worries. Clear your inbox and we'll move to PM's for the details.

Thanks!