• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired get your M@g de-anodized and polished up here!!!

mr.lumen

Enlightened
I stripped the anodizing off this 2D mag i bought and polished it up to a mirror finish. I will also put collinites insulator wax on the light after polishing. Its like a metal wax that helps prevent tarnishing. the polished aluminum after that holds up very well against tarnishing. I'm asking 65$ Plus shipping since I'm supplying the mag. I can do any size mag you want that I can find in the stores or if you want one that I cant find, you can send me yours and ill do it for 50$ plus return shipping.

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/412106_10101121379633078_3191243_o.jpg

Your image is too large and has been replaced with a link.
See Rule #3 If yo
u post an image in your post, please downsize the image to no larger than 800 x 800 pixels. - Norm

Last edited by a moderator:

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
These are nice. I have one of your lights at my house right now ( sent to me to mod by another member). It shines just like chrome. Its hard to put a finish that nice on bare aluminum ( I have done it on small parts). Nice work.

mr.lumen

Enlightened
Thanks man! I'm glad you like it :)

These are nice. I have one of your lights at my house right now ( sent to me to mod by another member). It shines just like chrome. Its hard to put a finish that nice on bare aluminum ( I have done it on small parts). Nice work.