balder flashlights

bouncer33441

Newly Enlightened
they look really cool . i would like to know if anyone owns one . where is possible can i order one .

Taschenlampe Dude

Newly Enlightened
I have a Balder SE-2 which I like a lot. It's very well made, has a simple user interface, and is very bright. The SE-2 is an excellent value for an XM-L light running on a single 18650.

It's available at EDC + (EDCplus) and International Outdoor.

davidt1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Lighthound tactical light. I am told it is a Balder light. It runs crazy bright on 14500 battery. Comes with extender tube for 2 regular AA batteries. I currently use it as a spot light at work and at home I use it as a tactical defense light. Just traveled through 3 airports with this light and my trusted Zebralight H51w.

^Gurthang

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've gifted several of the LightHound tactical AA lights to family. Its a rebranded Balder SE-1 w/ 3 modes that can run on regular AA, NIMH rechargeables, or 14500 Li Ions. The lights are well made and rugged. There are other family members that are looking for their light this Xmas...

Nyctophiliac

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the Lighthound rebrand, and found it to be quite good, especially with the 2aa extension. Very bright for 2aa - I found it slightly annoying it only comes on in High, but I think it's ideal for gifts, friends, family, colleagues etc.

Quite intrigued by the Balder BD4 - with 2 x 18650 and an output of 800 lumen - anyone know if it's any good, how does it hold up to a Thrunite Catapult or a Sunwayman T40C??

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got a review of the BD-4, I like it a lot. It's a great price for what you get.

Latest posts