Soul Semi Conductor LED?

Tiresius

Enlightened
What ever happened to SSC LED's? They were used commonly with lots of SF lights and was at one point, used in CPF. Since the XPG came out, I don't remember much talk about Soul anymore. I thought their P7 was pretty cool.

Is anyone even using these LED anymore?

Ilikelite

Newly Enlightened
I believe most do not use the p7 anymore because there are more efficient/powerful leds out there now.

SENT FROM MY HTC THUNDERBOLT USING TAPATALK

Illum

Flashaholic
I have a feeling SSC discontinued the P7
I was looking for the datasheet awhile ago and I can't find it, which I thought was odd... because I've always been able to find it when I need to cross reference a part number or a bin color.

Tiresius

Enlightened
There's the P4. It's a very common emitter found in SF lights. Now they've been replaced by XPG and XPE in most SF lights.

A10K

Newly Enlightened
The P7 was a multi-die emitter like the MC-E. Those fell out of favor once the higher-binned XP-Gs and especially the XM-Ls came out since they're kinda bulky and tough to focus compared to single-die LEDs. Also, they were superseded in efficiency.

deadrx7conv

Enlightened
I still have a few that I plan on using. Still for sale online and on ebay. Good luck finding the good SSC P7 bins. Seoul never did come out with better bins of P7. Once the XML came out, the P7 faded away.