Deben LEDray Tracer Tactical 400 & 700?

ValeTudoGuy

Newly Enlightened
Could anyone tell me who manufacturers these lights? I am under the impression that Deben is simply a Brand/Importer and not a manufacturer (I stand to be corrected) and would be interested to know if these are generic Chinese OEM or from a known/respected manufacturer.

Also opinions on the above two lights would be appreciated especially in regards to value for money, as I suspect that they are over priced.

Thanks

VTG

davyro

Enlightened
I've never heard of these lights & by the look of the responces i don't think many others have either.What i will say though if your going to pay good money for flashlights there is a wealth of info on
all of the best lights on CPF,also you'd be able to find out what members think about the value for money on certain flashlights,i hope that is some help to you.

ValeTudoGuy

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, I also think the lack of response is a good indication of the lights and something to bear in mind. So I wil steer clear.
They seem to be in most gun shops I visit in the north of England and sold as a full gun light kit with scope mount, remote pressure switch, Red Amber Blue Green filters, 2x CR123, 2x 18650 & charger, light holster and a hard carry case for £125 the 400lm version and £165 the 700lm.

With all that in mind can anyone recommend a good light with similar accessories for a similar prices?

davyro

Enlightened
Alright again mate,i'm from the north east of England & i honestly haven't seen these.they do seem pricey though.What i'd recommend if you weren't going to get a Surefire(they will be double the prices you've put on your last post)is a surefire clone light
(ultrafire) or something similar.You could go for the real thing(surefire) in the CPFMP you can get some great bargains there.Also take a look on the most famous auction site in the world,i've just been looking & there is a surefire kit & light i'm sure you'd be interested in.Also there is solarforce lights.You can get Elzeta lights from the U.S as well.I'm sure some of our American friends here would be able to help you choosing the best lights for guns far better than me.