Where to buy

Dieselpusher6262

Newly Enlightened
ok, i have searched and searched but i still cant find much of anything. so my question is where to purchase the various flashlight parts? i kmow of the mp, but are there stores similar to say Overready. i have been looking at all the avaible factory lights out there and nothing really is exactly what i am looking for, not to mention i am an impulse buyer and iif i see something i like online at any hour of the day or night i like i want to enter my c.c. and know its on the way. any help would be great. thanks landon

Tiresius

Enlightened
ok, i have searched and searched but i still cant find much of anything. so my question is where to purchase the various flashlight parts? i kmow of the mp, but are there stores similar to say Overready. i have been looking at all the avaible factory lights out there and nothing really is exactly what i am looking for, not to mention i am an impulse buyer and iif i see something i like online at any hour of the day or night i like i want to enter my c.c. and know its on the way. any help would be great. thanks landon

Depends on what type of light, power source, parts of the light you're looking for. Not all lights are lego. There are so many things to factor in before we can point you to the right place.

What is the purpose of the light and your budget range? How big do you want it? If nothing manufacturer has, go to the custom builders...They may fabricate you a light to your specific needs for the right price.

BarryG

Enlightened
Lighthound has a selection of solarforce parts that are worth a look. Try 4sevens Quark series, lots of battery options for the low voltage head. Goinggear has a good selection too! Malkoff has some E-series parts.
Check the good deals section over in the marketplace for more dealers and their discount codes.

Barry

Dieselpusher6262

Newly Enlightened
like ecery new member i want the absoultly brightest flashlight that i can carry in my pocket. really i do want something blindingly bright. its mowt import use will be to light up the top of a power pole to see if a switch has opened up before we apply ground (12,000 volts + 4/0 copper grounds = a flash of light you could only dream of, but then theres the fire and explosion that the local utility does not look kindly on. at those critical times the light would be on for 30 seconds at most. so say a useful working range of 125 feet, but at that range there needs to be a lot of usable light. the rest of the tome it woule be used for looking inside underground vault, at poles etc (i am guessing medium lumens around 400-600, i know that i bright but thqt little extra light may allow someone to see a crack in the insulation or what ever. then also a low mode for ready maps and what not. i have been looking at the higher end triples in a 6p size. really like the look/size of the surefire c2 with the new overreqdy triple, like the output of a kerberos quad. for size i wouod like something thqt is somewhat pocketable, i carry a zero tolerance 561 knife (4" folder) so having someth

Dieselpusher6262

Newly Enlightened
a little bump and tickle. stilling looking for where to buy, i keep qn eye on the market place but in all honesty i am impatient. i believe i found what i want qt oveready (the triple omplete light that is tiny, only thing is they dont have it in stock with