Soshine Hi-Tech LCD or JETBeam Intellicharge i4 charger for Ni-MH AA batteries?

Adriano

Newly Enlightened
Hello I have to charge Ni-MH AA batteries, in your opinion is it better to buy Soshine Hi-Tech LCD or JETBeam Intellicharge i4 charger?
Which is better? Do you know another and better charger? Do you know a online store with good price and free shipping?
Thanks

SimulatedZero

Enlightened
Out of those two options I would say the i4. I know that the i4 uses cc/cv charging algorithms, where as I don't know much about the Soshine. The Shoshine looks to be a cheap knock off of a Sony charger but it would most likely work fine as a first charger for you. If you want a nice quality charger try looking a some of the LaCrosse chargers. They are my personal preference for my NIMH batteries, though MAHA also makes an excellent product. Hope this helps.

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had an old Soshine battery charger once, but the batteries got hot and often came off with different voltages. I threw it away. I have the i4 charger and use it almost every day. It really works and is very accurate.

Bigpal

Enlightened
I have the i4 and love it. You can charge a wide range, each port is independent, it stops charging once full, and it has polarity reversal warning. You will not regret getting the i4, I'm sure.