M60F equivalents ?

P_A_S_1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently was able to check out a co-workers M60F modded 6P. I thought it was great, it was perfect lighting up rooms and searching around the immediate area. I'm currently using a HDS 170 which I absolutely love but for real close up, like when entering rooms, the M60F was better. I can't find them on the Malkoff site and was wondering if they are still made or if something else newer has replaced them.

eg1977

Newly Enlightened
Elzetta has the M60F for sale on their website.

Check out Nailbender MCE dropin.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
nailbender makes p60 with the same flood optic. You could get multimode and any tint you like.

slumber

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also consider the Surefire diffuser for your Clicky. F04 I think? It's like 10 bucks and will turn your clicky into a nice flood light.

P_A_S_1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Also consider the Surefire diffuser for your Clicky. F04 I think? It's like 10 bucks and will turn your clicky into a nice flood light.

I got the F04 diffuser and while it's not bad I'm not that crazy about it. It fits too loosely over the bezel of the HDS unless you line it with some tape or something and while it diffuses the hot spot it doesn't flood like the M60F. Thanks though.