ArmyTek Predator modding anyone?

CrazyIvan2011

Enlightened
Hi all,

Don't know if this is the right place to post for mod requests? (sure it will be moved to correct place if not)
As the title, I am wanting to purchase a Predator with a different LED installed...ideally the XP-G R4 5C that they have as an option.
Only problem is their store was down, and although now back up, there is still no options for different LED's. I posted in their thread on the market place, but they don't seem to have been to active lately?

I already have a Predator (and a Viking X), and wondered if anyone does, or has modded them? Does anyone know someone who could mod my existing Predator (if possible?).

I love the warm tints, and high CRI...best with a good mix. They are so much easier on my eyes! I have just received my Nailbender P60 XML, and VinhNyugen Nichia 219 drop ins, and they are both superb...but the Predator is just perfect for me as a host, and in operation/programming etc.

Can this mod be done?
:sigh:

CrazyIvan2011

Enlightened
I guess there is no one that does them thought...for a price / service I mean? I would have no idea where to start with it. But would pay for the upgrade. I will keep looking.