New Sunwayman T40cs version- what am i missing???

tubed

Enlightened
Had my eye on this light for while. Now one site has an 845 lumen version with an XML-U2 emitter right next to the original 788 lumen version - for the same price. The original has an XML -T6. Interestingly, I cannot find this new version on any other site -including the Sunwayman site.
Is this a modded light?
Why would I not want 50+ more lumens for the same price?
Why is no one else selling this light?

Bwolcott

Enlightened
Had my eye on this light for while. Now one site has an 845 lumen version with an XML-U2 emitter right next to the original 788 lumen version - for the same price. The original has an XML -T6. Interestingly, I cannot find this new version on any other site -including the Sunwayman site.
Is this a modded light?
Why would I not want 50+ more lumens for the same price?
Why is no one else selling this light?

no its not modded I know other sites that have it but they are trying to sell old inventory first, I posted pics in another thread of mine with the box from sunwayman and everything I am sure sunwayman will put it p on there site soon

GoingGear.com

Enlightened
Any dealer that has received a shipment direct from SWM lately probably has them in stock since it was an in line change that was not communicated to dealers. Some dealers just forget to update their sites.