I need help selecting a Rechargeable battery and charger for my TK60

fox1x

Newly Enlightened
I see there are all kinds of options and types of batteries. I would like to purchase a rechargeable battery pack and charger for my Fenix TK60 instead of buying D cells over and over. What type of battery (Li-ion, etc) should I be looking at? Also, what about maH? There are so many options I don't want to go the wrong route and not be able to use the light to its full ability or worse damage the light. Thanks.

biglights

Enlightened
I have the Tenergy Premium, they are rated at 10,000 maH. Make sure to get the white ones not the blue. I use them in my Fenix TK70 and they work great. I use the Ansmann 16 for a charger, it is a little pricey but works very well. They sell a smaller version if the price of the 16 is to steep. Just depends on what your charging needs are going to be, I charge AA AAA and 9V so this bad boy works great!!

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tenergy makes good batteries. I bought some Imedion batteries for my TK70 and have found them to be excellent. They are expensive, but worth the price.

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use Tenergy 10 000mAh batteries (NON LSD) in my TK70 and they seem to be the best for really really demanding applications. I charge them on a Titanium Innovations universal charger, which works great. You can't use LSD batteries in the TK70 because they don't have a sufficient discharge rate, but they should work in a TK60 just fine though.