Here's A Beamshot For You Guys

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
No auto exposure here or long shutter speed.

Professionals Favorite Halogen Spotlight 350yds manual exposure 1 sec shutter f/4.5 ISO 400

DSCF3624Small.jpg

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
Compare that shot above to the TK70 on the same settings and distance. It's no contest. This light will probably easily out throw a SR90 as well.

DSCF3555Small.jpg

LEDburn

Enlightened
Compare that shot above to the TK70 on the same settings and distance. It's no contest. This light will probably easily out throw a SR90 as well.

DSCF3555Small.jpg

And how big is it; how is it fed; what's the runtime; output levels; build quality and does it need time to reach full output like a HID?
We all know LED's aren't the be all and end all but they seem to be the best compromise when considering all the factors above.

I'd like to see that up against that new Olight...you know the one ;)

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
It throws a beam probably around 1/2 mile. It's got an 11" reflector. Very few lights are going to beat it.

JulianP

Enlightened

DSCF3555Small.jpg
What happened to the pick-up truck from the first photo? Did the superpowerful halogen beam vapourize it? :faint:

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
What happened to the pick-up truck from the first photo? Did the superpowerful halogen beam vapourize it? :faint:

Not quite, the post is still there. I guess the paintjob was yellowing so he decided to move it!

So, what is it? custom light?

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
Not quite, the post is still there. I guess the paintjob was yellowing so he decided to move it!

So, what is it? custom light?

It's just a big 8 and 7/8" reflector hologen spotlight that throws like nothing else I have.

Here's one at 60yds with the same exact settings as above. It like I said will smoke the TK70.

DSCF3650Small.jpg

Last edited:

ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Enlightened
And just to show you how the TK70 on turbo compares at the same settings at 60yds against the halogen 120w bulb light

DSCF3652Small.jpg