Ezeriel

Enlightened
any info on the FENIX LD50 is much appriciated

:candle:

Do you mean "when is it coming out?"

Me in April: "Should be any day now"
Me in May: "Should be any day now"
Me in June: "Should be any day now"

anyone wanna bet what I'll be saying to myself in July? August? September?

Miracle

Enlightened
I emailed asking Fenix and they say not so soon. Say to check their facebook website

:(

kj2

Flashaholic
Than will the LD30 and LD50 probably come, after the summer, or even towards the end of this year.

Ezeriel

Enlightened
what is this light supposed to be like? any ideas what emitter, tint, size, etc?

XP-G R5, I assume
6 AA batteries
650 lumens
a twisty head with a lens/optic that lets you twist it to focus from spot to flood

Last edited:

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
XP-G R5, I assume
6 AA batteries
650 lumens
a twisty head with a lens/optic that lets you twist it to focus from spot to flood

Pssst, XPG can't do 650 lumens, you'd have to have more than one which doesn't work with twist focus lens ;)

Cataract

Flashlight Enthusiast
In my experience Fenix usually has two mass releases of their lights each year: April - May, then Septemberish. These will be for Septemberish I guess.

Chris762

Newly Enlightened
They are focusing on the LD41 as I understand it. I have not heard a thing about the LD30 and LD50 other than the features of twisting the fron head to focus to sport or flood. I would also tend to agree that it most likely won't be an XP-G. I would expect an XM-L, which will be very cool if you can get it to throw well by "focusing" it ...