SureFire D3 no longer made?

Dukester

Flashlight Enthusiast
As near as I can tell I believe the SureFire C3 is the only 3 cell light outside the Millinium Line manufactured. One can still find D3's out there if you do searches. There are some distributors who still have stock of the D3 but I don't think the light is manufactured anymore?

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened
I believe, the only 3 cell flashlights in production at Surefire, are the M3 and the unreleased L6.
oldgrandpajack

Dukester

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for your responses. I did go ahead and email SureFire and perhaps if I am lucky I will get a response from them sometime tomorrow or maybe Tuesday.

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
The C3 is still available. Whether it's produced, ? I would figure they will offer it as long as the M3 is available since the body is essentially alike other than the engraving and xtra O-ring at the tailcap.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
the C3 and M3 use different bezels and LAs though...the C3 is a much better value for $ light than the M3 IMHO.

Dukester

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Dukester said:
Thanks for your responses. I did go ahead and email SureFire and perhaps if I am lucky I will get a response from them sometime tomorrow or maybe Tuesday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I got my response from SureFire, read below! The fellow tell's me that the D3 is still manufactured yet I can not find it on their website! I even performed a search on their site and the only thing that comes up is accessories for the D3. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Dear Sir,

We do still manufacture the D3 and is available for purchase on our website at www.surefire.com or by calling us at 1-800-828-8809. Thank you for supporting Surefire. If you have any further questions or comments do not hesitate to write, email, or call us. We are dedicated to providing world-class customer service and welcome future inquiries or comments.

Joe Sepulveda
Technical Support
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
714-545-9444
800-828-8809
SureFire, LLC
17680 Newhope Suite B
Fountain Valley, CA 92708

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Call and you may get a different answer. They may still be producing them, but they certainly aren't easy to find.