• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Nano Kits & Turbo-Mate Heads

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nano-Mate Kit $20.00 postage paid (add $3.50 for international).
Modified titanium or black Key-Mate ready to drop an ArcMania Power Pill into, complete with Energizer N cell battery. Turn key kit.

Turbo Head $10.00 postage paid (add $3.50 for international).
Titanium or black Key-Mate head fitted with modified Brinkmann AAA reflector. Get the Micro-Illuminator beam throw from a Nano-Mate Turbo head. Reflector is back filled with epoxy bonding it to the head for solid construction.

As always, PayPal or check/MO welcome.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Bernanrd!

And I thought I might add that due to the tollerances in the Key-Mates, if anyone has any problem with it not threading on, being too tight, or too loose, let me know and I'll exchange it for another one. I think 99% of the time there will be no problems, but I've found some that won't fit on one, but will fit on another one fine.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kevin,
PP sent for a titanium "turbo head"! Thanks SO MUCH Kevin for all your work! I LOVE your mini's and especially with THROW!

roku

Newly Enlightened
Paypal sent for 2 turbo heads.
1 Black.
1 Titanium.

thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh Boy, my mail box is overflowing again. Thanks everyone, looks like I better make more tonight. I have a dozzen made, and thought that would be enough; my bad.

Not to worry, I have plenty of Key-Mates and Brinkmanns. I guess I know what I'm doing tonight, and tomorrow, and....

83Venture

Enlightened
PP sent for 1 Titanuim Turbo head. Bundle it in with the Nano-Mate and save a package.

Thank you!

lambda

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
AlphaTea said:
OOH I wan't this...
Where do I get a ArcMania Power Pill ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I forgot to mention that if you don't yet have a Power Pill, you can now get a Turbo-Mate for $70.00 shipped. That's a Nano-Mate with turbo head ready to rock; black or titanium case your choice as usual.

Ok, back to work for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif