Malkoff M61LLL run times on (2) CR123's and (3) if possible

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looking at the M61LLL and have seen some estimates, however was wondering if anyone had any hard numbers on primaries only, as I don't use rechargeables nor intended to use any. Thanks in advance for any help.

My .02 FWIW YMMV

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw that EG, when I searched threads, but I guess I'm stupid because I have NO idea what all those numbers mean or are for (exactly what is Lap 1, Lap 2, and the other 2 times). I would be grateful if you (or anyone) could explain those numbers to me! Thanks in advance for any help.

My .02 FWIW YMMV

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Whats actually needed is an output/time graph that shows whats actually happening.

In this case, just round the big number down to 30 and call that your expected total time.

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, so that's 30 hours (?) for 3 CR123's? or 2? Is there a difference between 2 & 3 primaries (shorter run time BUT higher output with 3 primaries, as compared to 2?), such as Big Waffles found when he tested the M60LL with 2 & then 3 primaries? This is the info I (and I am sure MANY others) am looking for. I always found Big Waffles results & graphs easy to read & understand.

My .02 FWIW YMMV