rofis tr51 or fenix tk35??

adyscarborough

Newly Enlightened
which of these two should i be buying?? also is this site safe to buy and ship to uk from??? http://www.aliexpress.com/product-f...tput-strong-light-flashlight-wholesalers.html
also if i should be getting the tk35 does anyone have a good link as to where i can purchse the new updated one from???? thanks in advance
icon7.gif

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
For Fenix I buy from FenixStoreDOTcom, there a reputable dealer in the marketplace, so is FenixOutfitters.

As for which one you should get, what's important to you?
Throw vs flood, button location, looks? The TK35 is floodier of the two so I'd probably pick it. If throw or look was important I'd get the Rofis tr51
there of similar build quality according to what I've read, I pick Fenix because I own and like the brand

If I were you I'd read the reviews and visualize the use of each one with there UI's.

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
TR51 is smaller, throwier, at least equally bright, has side switch (easier to find) and is about $10-15 cheaper. You can buy one in Manafont store for $94 shipped worldwide.

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or you could try one of the many TK35 clones from reputable CPFMP dealers such as DX or CNQG ;)
~30$ only with FREE shipping. i think they are worth a try.

phantom23

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, the clones are not junk but they're not nearly as btight as the iriginal, they don't have memory and on lower modes PWM is easily visible. Not bad for $30, not even close to the original.

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
The best advice and true CPF nature, is buy both. Do a thread up on which you like and why, then sell the one you don't like in the marketplace for near what you payed. It's the best way not to second guess yourself. Try both ;)

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
The best advice and true CPF nature, is buy both. Do a thread up on which you like and why, then sell the one you don't like in the marketplace for near what you payed. It's the best way not to second guess yourself. Try both ;)

Yeah buy both! But get the Fenix Tk35 v2 first. :)