• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Orange torchlab clicky 300

ffemt6263

Enlightened
SOLD!!!Hi all. So i was on a serious quest for this light and it was a hard find but as is with so many of us i cant bring myself to carry it and i cant afford shelf queens so up for adoption she goes. Got the light from another excellent cpf'er who stated its been in his safe since new. Ive only taken it out to take a few pictures and turn on a few times. Included with the light is all the original packaging, manual, stock black clip. Also included is a stainless bezel i purchased directly from hds and a moddoo stainless clip. I think this really sets off the look of this light. The orange bezel is also included. Im asking $375 plus shipping. Please pm with any questions. Paypal only. Thanks!
Mike
c6e4c994-49b8-dc7d.jpg
c6e4c994-49ca-b001.jpg
c6e4c994-49db-1cd5.jpg
c6e4c994-49fb-85f3.jpg

Last edited:

Dieselpusher6262

Newly Enlightened
Re: Orange torchlab clicky 300

could you give full details of the specs,. when i googled torchlab 300 the only thing i found was on oveready's site and the two didnt look at all alike. thanks

ffemt6263

Enlightened
These were a limited run of hds lights that were modified by torchlab with xm-l's. Im pretty sure they call them 300 because they are 300 lumens with the xm-l. They were also all cerakoted. If i remember correct they were offered in orange, white, and desert tan. So essentially its an hds clicky with an XM-L cerakoted orange. Not sure of the exact number but there were rather limited in number. Any other questions or specifics dont hesitate to ask. Here are 2 beamshots comparing my hi-cri clicky to the 300. Obviously the brighter is the 300.
c6e4c990-4f0d-211f.jpg
c6e4c990-4f27-6df4.jpg

Jake- this was a light offered directly from overready with the xm-l. When i get home i can post a picture of the smaller bag that is labeled torchlab 300-T that it came in

Last edited:

guardpost3

Enlightened
Ffemt6263 let this out of the safe for a bit to let me play with it last week, and I have to say, whoever gets this light is going to love it. It is a beast of a clicky with that xml in it and the orange ceracoat is perfect.

Good luck with your sale brother!

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Man I miss that light! I only sold it to you because you really wanted to match the Hinderer and I knew it was a perfect fit. If you are really going to part with it....I'll take it back! Let me know for sure my friend! :wave:

ffemt6263

Enlightened
And i appreciated it so much when you sold it to me. I jus realized if i carried it i would beat it up as i do my users. Ill send you a pm karl. Thanks

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Send me your PP addy. I kinda like the upgrades... you dressed the HDS in her Sunday BEST....LOL! And just to let everyone know.....Oveready modified this light with Henry's knowledge however, this modification voided the original warranty but I think this was the BEST one ever offered and I've had loads of them including three Ti RaClickys.

ffemt6263

Enlightened
Maybe they can all have a playdate...😃👍
c6e4c99e-83d7-d689.jpg
c6e4c99e-83ed-9e6b.jpg

Hahaha. I believe this one is going to be sold people. Thanks.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Guess I'll have to bring this guy out to play too! So pretty that it has been locked up in jail since it arrived! I did order a bunch of batteries from Oveready to extend the run time for days! I dropped about $300 on batteries.....I must be sick!

dsc0269t.jpg

dsc0270yl.jpg

dsc0271eq.jpg