• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Looking Again: Aeon

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Decided I would test the water so to speak and see if there is an Aeon out there that someone would like to sell that would suit my purposes. While I would prefer Ti, I'm open to an Al Aeon as well. In terms of condition, I don't need mint as this is likely going to become my user (though I don't want one that is damaged beyond typical carry scratches either, and am not opposed to a mint one if the price was right) - it does need to be working properly and smoothly in both modes. I have considered the potential new one that may come to fruition, but figured I'd try this first to save some $$$ since I don't necessarily need a new / mint one and the differences between what is proposed for the new and what was done for the older ones isn't a concern to me.

If you have one you would like to sell please feel free to PM with what you have / want for it :)

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB Aeon

If you don't find one in titanium, I have one tucked away in a neutral tinted natural finish. They are an outstanding light and run forever on a battery. I always try to help out when I can. I have a Nautilus too and a mako. I gave my wife a Pink Aeon and she just loves it

exquzmwa

Enlightened
Re: WTB Aeon

If you don't find one in titanium, I have one tucked away in a neutral tinted natural finish. They are an outstanding light and run forever on a battery. I always try to help out when I can. I have a Nautilus too and a mako. I gave my wife a Pink Aeon and she just loves it

Hi Karl - PM sent.