newbie help

wongs

Newly Enlightened
I have no where the knowledge of most of you, i just really like to buy lights and my wife thinks I'm crazy. My question is I have an Aurora Cree Q5 light that I have a for a couple of years and now I can't get it to work. I put fresh batteries in and I can look and see that the bulb is on, but it doesn't really put out any light. It just comes on real faint.

I know it's not a high dollar light, but I like it. Does the bulb need replaced or something else. I would appreciate any help you could give a newbie who enjoys lights.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have no where the knowledge of most of you, i just really like to buy lights and my wife thinks I'm crazy. My question is I have an Aurora Cree Q5 light that I have a for a couple of years and now I can't get it to work. I put fresh batteries in and I can look and see that the bulb is on, but it doesn't really put out any light. It just comes on real faint.

I know it's not a high dollar light, but I like it. Does the bulb need replaced or something else. I would appreciate any help you could give a newbie who enjoys lights.
the bulb (emitter) probably doesn't need to be replace. it may be a bad switch or driver board honestly.