Blackhawk Night Ops holder w/ mod u lock & XT11

jaytea24

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone!

I have read a few contradictory posts and i'm hoping you guys can clarify if the blackhawk holder works well for the XT11. Will that holder fit on 2.25 inch duty belt also?

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
iirc it does, but i know some people here have that setup so maybe they can take pics or something. i've been eyeing that holster/holder for my xt11 as well

jaytea24

Newly Enlightened
Yeah I assumed someone here must have been using it. kind of quiet so far.. hoping that someone can give a definitive answer so I can order one.

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
IIRC, it only works bezel up.
I can't find my BH holster but I had tried it. I'm not a fan of that holster I always have lights pop out. when getting in and out of the shop

jaytea24

Newly Enlightened
Madecov, as usual thanks for the feedback. Would you recommend the v70 holder for it? Were you using the rubber band on the BH holder?

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
The rubber band is useless and breaks within a week.
I have not used any surefire holsters so I can not comment
I am using a Nylon flap holster from one of the larger light importers that works really well.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
IIRC, it only works bezel up.
I can't find my BH holster but I had tried it. I'm not a fan of that holster I always have lights pop out. when getting in and out of the shop

so much for buying that BH holster for myself then haha

thanks for letting us know!

Adrenaline_6

Newly Enlightened
I have been using it with my XT11 for almost 3 months now. It has never fallen out for me yet but I am conscious about the possibility and check it often. I like the easy deployment. The only thing I can complain about is that I wear it on the rearward side of my waist and sometimes I have to manually adjust the angle of how it sits on my belt when I am driving so it doesn't dig into my back. If you wear it more to the side, it isn't as much of an issue I guess.

I also found a more heavy duty lockable holder here: http://www.phoebustactical.com/Rotating-Fast-Holster-14-p/prfh-14.htm

Looks like it should work. If anyone has tried it or knows about it, please let us know how it works!

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been using it with my XT11 for almost 3 months now. It has never fallen out for me yet but I am conscious about the possibility and check it often. I like the easy deployment. The only thing I can complain about is that I wear it on the rearward side of my waist and sometimes I have to manually adjust the angle of how it sits on my belt when I am driving so it doesn't dig into my back. If you wear it more to the side, it isn't as much of an issue I guess.

I also found a more heavy duty lockable holder here: http://www.phoebustactical.com/Rotating-Fast-Holster-14-p/prfh-14.htm

Looks like it should work. If anyone has tried it or knows about it, please let us know how it works!

that holster in the link looks nice!