How many of you like to do LIGHT SABER test?

CYMac

Newly Enlightened
I have no idea why people still think they need a light saber, but with a flashlight and some nice rain or snow, you basically get a REAL one that is LONG and STRONG. What do I mean? haha!

[video=youtube;8rkadw7n4JY]http://youtu.be/8rkadw7n4JY[/video]

Anyone have light saber tested their stuff? I know, the other guy over the street hates me because I always wake them up with batman signal.. hahaha!

fishndad

Enlightened
No i like my neighbors and they all like me i hope.

Just kidding but im carefull where i shine it and for how long.

CYMac

Newly Enlightened
haha~ well I just test it out from time to time like that and not for long too, so it won't cause too much troubles.. haha..

Mar

Newly Enlightened
Playing in the rain.
Maylong12086.jpg

Maylong12087.jpg

Maylong12088.jpg

Maylong12090.jpg

Mar

Newly Enlightened
Here is one my buddy capture while playing with the Magicfire...it's a moth.
MagicfireMoth.jpg

Xacto

Enlightened
Sometimes when its foggy, unfortunately the pictures taken never match the look in real life. Sometimes I would love to see how it looks from the yard where I aim at. But since I do not wake up my wife to hold the flashlights, I have to chance to go down and look up.

Cheers
Thorsten

qwertyydude

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's not playing light sabers until you make the sounds, vvvvvvvmmmm vvvvvvvvvmmm.

PaleBlueDot

Newly Enlightened
After a particularly long hot shower, coming out to a bathroom full of steam is just begging for the lights to be switched off and a lightsaber duel with yourself in front of the mirror, not like I do any of that of course :rolleyes:

I think it is gonna get worse when I receive my Prometheus Alpha since that thing absolutely looks like a lightsaber, which might have been a big reason why I bought it :naughty:

CYMac

Newly Enlightened
Hahha! You need a big bathroom to battle then! or maybe you need to fix your fan.. it's not vacuuming the air out enough~!