Help me out here!!!!!!!!!!!

kev1-1

Enlightened
OK...I just can't make up my mind between the M3 and the M3T!! Help me out...it has to be one of these two (NOT the M6, M2 e.t.c
wink.gif
) How much larger is the M3T? Can it be carried easily? What do you notice about the two different beam types...M3/M3T? Thanks for any help...i've been stuck choosing for weeks!!!!!!!!!
grin.gif
twak.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had them both and if you are going to pay for an M3T and carry around a light that size you are better off with the M6, it's the same size as the M3T. Plus, the M6 can use the same lamps as the M3T if you set it up with 3 cells.

But since that's not what you asked
grin.gif

If you must pick between the M3 & M3T, get the M3T if size is not an issue. The Turbohead makes the M3 brighter and throws the beam much farther than the M3 making it great for longer range use.

If you would rather have a more portable light with a shorter range then get the M3.

See, it's really that simple.
wink.gif
grin.gif

kev1-1

Enlightened
Are...but the M6 is so much more expensive to run!!! Lithiums cost!!!!!!!!!!
frown.gif
frown.gif
Thanks for all the info guys and girls!
grin.gif

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
If your worried about the cost of lithium batteries then why would you buy a lithium light?
grin.gif

The M6 LOLA (250 lumens) is brighter and runs 3x longer than the M3T (225 lumens) w/HOLA. It would take 9 batteries to run the M3T (HOLA) for 1 hour were the M6 LOLA will run for 1 hour with 6 cells.
wink.gif