CMG Infinity colors?

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was wondering what color LED's are available or have ever been available on the CMG Infinity. Currently, I have:
<font color="red">Red</font>
<font color="yellow">Yellow</font>
<font color="green">Green</font>
<font color="cyan">Cyan/Turquoise</font>
<font color="blue">Blue</font>
White

Did CMG ever make <font color="orange">orange</font> or <font color="purple">purple/violet</font>? Thanks.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup...just wanted to be sure so I called CMG. They said that is all the colors they've ever made and they "have no plans" on doing orange or purple/violet.

Hmmmm...wonder if I should assemble the available spectrum of Photon's? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I already have a COMPLETE spectrum of Arc AAA colored LED's /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, thanks to linearintigrator, I did and now have the entire spectrum of Arc AAA's. I gotta get a photo or two taken soon...

StuU

Enlightened
Campmor was selling orange CMG Infinitys just a few months ago. They were asking $9.95 on sale.

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, they don't have any listed on their website (that I could find). I'll give them a call tomorrow to see

BugLightGeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
I called them and it was "amber" which is basically yellow. I already have that one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif and, they're out of it anyway.

Thanks though!