A Great Flood!

car

Newly Enlightened
I do electronic repair in customer's homes and I've been looking for a light like this for years and now I've finally found it. Just received a Trustfire Z5 Zoom (Cree XM-LT6) and I couldn't be more pleased with this torch. It's the most perfect flood I have ever seen, Has a 1.2/1 spread, last over two hours in the max 1600 lums mode, and has a good feel. I wish it had a memory so I didn't have to click through all the modes and it does gets a flat "F" for throw but it's a great work light for troubleshooting circuit boards on the road. Another plus is that it stays under my arm while I'm soldering without having to point the flashlight right at my work.

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
7464931048_e6fce91526_c.jpg

car

Newly Enlightened
Every 3 minutes? It actually runs 2 hours 21 minutes in the "max" mode using a pair of Panasonic 3100mAh batteries charged in a Xtar WP2 II charger. It does get just a little warm after about about 30 minutes but never too hot to handle. I doubt if it really puts out 1600 lums but compared to my other flood torches, it appears to be outputting at least half of the 1600 lums. Now when the Zoom is pushed out for throw, the output lums drops like crazy. I guess that's a drawback of a serious flood light. I almost wish it came without the zoom since I never use it. I just carry a nice AAA x 3 light in my back pocket to use that if I need a spot like for finding house numbers after dark. BTW, that's a cool picture of Noah's ark, another "Great Flood"