• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD - 6V Haiku / FM body combo $250 NOW $240 Shipped CONUS

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
PLEASE NOTE - THIS LIGHT IS LISTED ON ANOTHER FORUM. EARLIEST TIME STAMPED FIRM COMMITMENT TO PURCHASE THE LIGHT GETS IT.
Let's get this sold - now $240. This is an awesome deal, IMHO!

(Yes, this almost could go into the Titanium section, except for the fact that this light is sporting an FM SS 18650 body.)

Selling a Haiku is against my nature, but I have another project that needs funding.

Paypal fees and priority shipping included CONUS. Will ship international at buyer's additional expense - PM for actual cost.

You'll probably find a mark or 2 on the head, but no gouges or deep scratches - nothing that can't be buffed out.

Think how happy you will be if you don't find a scratch!

Shipping via Priority Flat Rate small box - insurance $5 extra at buyers expense.

Once I deliver the package to the US Postal Service, I am no longer responsible, so if you have any concerns at all, please purchase insurance!!!

Payment expected within 24 hours or less - Paypal preferred, but money order accepted with the understanding that the light will ship upon receipt of the money order. Paypal addy is dan [at] run4jc dot net

McGizmo Haiku 6V XPG with FM Stainless Steel 18650 body. What's great about this body is that you can use 18650, 2 18350, 2 RCR, or 2 primaries. It's a flexible little combo!

IMG_7085.JPG

Last edited:

JMP

Enlightened
Re: FS - 6V Haiku / FM body combo $250 Shipped CONUS

What is the tint of the XP-G?

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast

Smoking deal here folks from one of CPF's finest. I can't believe this is still here.

Dave_Mc

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it.