SF Spare lamps?

oren1s

Newly Enlightened
Hello all,

Please let me know where can i get a spare lamps for 10X? I need the MN30, MN31 & MN 32.
I need a dealer in the States who can ship it overseas.

Also if you know the life expected from those?

Thanks,

OS

roguesw

Enlightened
Geoff
Does Tactical warehouse ship overseas?
i saw on their website, usa sales only?
Cheers
Des

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oren, if you don't have any luck anywhere else, as a last resort I have a relative who goes over to Israel on a regular basis (usually monthly) on business. I can have him bring over what you need and mail it to you locally. I am assuming there is no problem bringing lamps over in luggage?

oren1s

Newly Enlightened
Thank you guys, what do u think of ordering from botach tactical from your experience?

nihraguk

Enlightened
botach has really good prices though...from what has been posted by other members here, just call them and make sure they have stock before placing your order to avoid complications.

Anarchocap

Enlightened
Oren,
If they have what you want in stock, they are great. Their shipping is high for small orders ~$8, but turns average once you get > ~$50.

If they don't have what you want in stock, you'll never find out unless you see that your order hasn't shipped and call them to ask why the heck not. Once you call them, everything gets straightened out.

They have some sale prices that people can't touch even with the high shipping cost. Also, they have a much larger selection that most other places.

I've been using Botach and Texas Tactical Supply. TTS definately has better customer service but a limited supply and selection. TTS's normal prices are usually cheaper than Botach's normal prices and their shipping is more reasonable for small orders.

Of course you need someone to ship stuff to Israel for you, and that can be a problem itself...

If Botach has what you want in stock at the price you want it for, they'll serve you fine.

oren1s

Newly Enlightened
Happy to be a CPF member, cause of guys like you. Thanks again for your help.