Thrunite TN31 does it out throw the Catapult, TK41, M3X?

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Haven't been on here in about 3 months and just saw this claims 1147lm from 1 XM-L. I have been wanting a bright thrower but haven't pulled the trigger yet, I almost got a M3X.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haven't been on here in about 3 months and just saw this claims 1147lm from 1 XM-L. I have been wanting a bright thrower but haven't pulled the trigger yet, I almost got a M3X.
Hi, yes the tn31 will blow away all the throwers you mentioned. Self build measured 93,000 lux and 1100 otf Luman's. The throwers u mentioned get 40 to 50 thousand lux. He showed a beamshots with his olight sr90 and they were very close in throw.

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Well after reading self builts reviews I ordered one haha best thing this side of an de-domed varapower turbo or SR90

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well after reading self builts reviews I ordered one haha best thing this side of an de-domed varapower turbo or SR90

I just recieved my tn31 in the mail and it out throws everything in my sig including my deree ez900 aspheric by a small amount:devil:. You wont be dissapointed.

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Has anyone de-domed one of these yet???

And how did they get 1100OTF lumens with 1 XM-L???

Last edited:

ScaryFatKidGT

Enlightened
Well I found out the most Important thing... It will turn street lights off :D

Mine seemed to have a lot of dust on the reflector is there away to get it apart to clean it?

Craig K

Enlightened
[h=1]This light comes in Neutral White should I get it in Neutral T6 or should I get it with the U2 non Neutral...help me choose...thanks.
[/h]

Craig K

Enlightened
Please someone help what would you get if you bought this light the neutral T6 or the non neutral U2 what would be the best choice?

beach honda

Enlightened
Craig,

do you plan on using this light more in an urban setting or in the woods/rural setting? I would suggest the U2 cool white for urban use as it will have slightly better output to punch through the existing light pollution. In the woods, I would recommend the neutral for slightly better depth and color rendition at the expense of a slight loss in output.

Craig K

Enlightened
Craig,

do you plan on using this light more in an urban setting or in the woods/rural setting? I would suggest the U2 cool white for urban use as it will have slightly better output to punch through the existing light pollution. In the woods, I would recommend the neutral for slightly better depth and color rendition at the expense of a slight loss in output.

Thanks for the help beach honda I will be using it more in a urban setting so I might go for the U2 version also does anybody know if this light can use 18650 FLAT top batteries or does it only take BUTTON top batteries thanks?

Default Username

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the help beach honda I will be using it more in a urban setting so I might go for the U2 version also does anybody know if this light can use 18650 FLAT top batteries or does it only take BUTTON top batteries thanks?
Mine takes flat-tops without any trouble.