NITECORE -- Keep Innovating        

Thread: Lumamax

Default Lumamax

Does the Surefire Lumamax tail cap fit any other Surefire lights? I have seen plenty of pictures for the M/E/C lights including diagrams on what parts cross reference with PN's , however there isn't much I have found on the Lumamax parts.

Thanks Guys'

Getnlwr

Default Re: Lumamax

Lumamax is more an LED theme and not really very useful for describing flashlights - model numbers are better...

Which specific model(s) are you interested in?

L1 and L2 feature the Z62 two-stage push-button TailCap like the A2. It's a updated style for the A2L and LX2.
    L4 features an e-Series Z57 Clickie TailCap.
    L5 & L6 features a Z58 Clickie TailCap that will fit on any standard body (6P, M2, M3 etc).
    L7 does not have a TailCap.
    Last edited by Size15's; 07-08-2012 at 10:43 AM.

This is the one I was looking at. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1287 It's already Ended, however I like the style.
    Surefire M4 - Unmodded. Surefire M4 Body, Nailbender drop in, M3 head, and Weapon light tailcap. Surefire 9P (QTY2) with random drop in's. Surefire 9P with A21, a19 and LED drop in. Surefire 6P (QTY2) one with IR drop in. Surefire G3 With LED drop in.Fenix TK35

That's the Z62

Is it useful for anything else is it only pertinent to that light? Forgive my ignorance, I am learning how these all fit together. I love most of the SF products can be assembled like lego's.
    Surefire M4 - Unmodded. Surefire M4 Body, Nailbender drop in, M3 head, and Weapon light tailcap. Surefire 9P (QTY2) with random drop in's. Surefire 9P with A21, a19 and LED drop in. Surefire 6P (QTY2) one with IR drop in. Surefire G3 With LED drop in.Fenix TK35

Quote Originally Posted by Getnlwr View Post
    Is it useful for anything else is it only pertinent to that light? Forgive my ignorance, I am learning how these all fit together. I love most of the SF products can be assembled like lego's.
    It is designed for the A2, L2, L1 but will also fit the A2L, LX2
    flashlight collector by day
    flashlight user by night