Pic Request--TK41 Compared to PA40 or LD40

UpstandingCitizen

Enlightened
Ok, so with the impending release of the LD41, I'm trying hard to decide if I should stick with my TK41, or if I should sell it and go with the LD41 instead.

Since the LD41 will be extremely similar in size to the PA40 and LD40, I figured I'd look at pics of those next to a TK41 and that would help to make my decision. Unfortunately, those pics either don't exist (or they're very hard to track down!).

Does anyone have both a TK41 and a PA40/LD40 that could snap some comparative pics? I would be eternally grateful…

ShiningKnight

Newly Enlightened
Here's a picture. Though I would't sell my TK41 and buy a LD41. The TK41 and the LD40 are two completely different lights. If you really want a big thrower keep the TK41. The LD40 on the other hand is a much more practical light, it's smaller and much less weight and more than enough light for the usual things where you need a light. I use my LD40 far more often (e.g. outside and as a bike light) than the TK41.
The differences between the TK41 and the LD41 probably aren't as big as between the TK41 and the LD40 but still I would say that they are two different lights.

OR, you can keep the TK41 and still buy the LD41 ;)

PS inserting the image doesn't seem to work, I'll just post this and then find out how to post the image.

ShiningKnight

Newly Enlightened
IMG_1303.jpg

This should be it.

UpstandingCitizen

Enlightened
Thanks ShiningKnight.

That pic doesn't make the TK41 look too much bigger, which leads me to think that I should keep mine. Maybe I'll just have to add an LD41 (or maybe even an LD40) without ridding myself of anything. :thumbsup: