MINI MAGLITE LED WITH JUDCO SWITCH

VLAD1690

Newly Enlightened
I was recently using my MINI MAGLITE LED and was lamenting the lack of an OEM, or American made tailswitch :sigh:. With a new MINI MAGLITE LED PRO+ ordered and on the way from Bright Guy I was wondering if I should just buy a Terralux switch. Just then I began looking at my Peak Pyrenees and asking myself if maybe the fine American made Judco tailswitch I so love on my Peak lights would fit the MINI MAGLITE LED. I got to work and was pleasantly surprised that the thread size was the same, and the switch fit as if made for the Maglite. I was even more pleased when I fired it up and it worked flawlessly!:twothumbs I wanted to post this information here for all to see as it is news to me, and I do not believe that I have seen this option explored elsewhere on the forums. It gives another option to those who want a fine American made tailswitch to put on their (in my opinion anyway) fine American made Maglite. I will try and post pictures at a later date. It seems i'm not able to at this time.

Last edited: