Best eBay EDC Light

Dynasty

Newly Enlightened
Are there any solid "bang for the buck" A or AA EDC lights on eBay? Something just to keep in the car and a few cabinets around the house without spending a fortune? Any eBay EDC gems out there?

LGT

Enlightened
There are plenty of solid bang for the buck A orAA EDC's around. Give a price point so we can further direct you as to which lights to look at.

Last edited:

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
try the sipik sk68, i just ordered on off ebay for less than $6 runs on one aa cell and can run on one 14500

i have not personally tried this light, however theres a lot of buzz about it on budgetlight forums and for $6 for the single mode (the 3 mode low high strobe goes for like $8 or 9) you really cant go wrong

Ualnosaj

Enlightened
The Sipik SK68 is the defacto budget AA light. For the money, it really isn't bad. I gave it to me 3 year old as his "monster light" until I found it gets pretty hot after awhile (probably the only con). He now sports an old Fenix L2P.

Dynasty

Newly Enlightened
There are plenty of solid bang for the buck A orAA EDC's around. Give a price point so we can further direct you as to which lights to look at.

Under $20 sounds about right.

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
for under 20 there are a few lights that are decent in local stores here like the rayovac indestructible 2AA for about $15.

LGT

Enlightened
Check out the Fenix E01. Puts out ten lumens , which is sufficient for quite a few tasks. Buy one, see if it works for you and go from there. Also, do not use alkaline batteries for long term storage. They have a high chance of leaking and ruining your light. Lithiums would be much better.

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Check out the Fenix E01. Puts out ten lumens , which is sufficient for quite a few tasks. Buy one, see if it works for you and go from there. Also, do not use alkaline batteries for long term storage. They have a high chance of leaking and ruining your light. Lithiums would be much better.

While the E01 isn't the brightest, nor does it have the nicest looking beam, it is one durable little light!

Korgath

Newly Enlightened
My brother bought a cheap one on ebay called "citipower" and it has zoom in and zoom out for ~$6. It runs on AA and seem hell bright to me.

CDCJON551

Newly Enlightened
Hugsby P2, Comes w/ AA extender tube so u can run AA, CR123a RCR123a. While running cr123a 3.6v I get decent run times, 45High, 90min on med and theres a strobe mode. 3 modes only. Cheap and lasted me a very long time. very little flood with amazing throw. Still one of my favorite lights and its cheap.