Anyone Else Ordered from "Orderoutdoors.com"??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illuminated

Enlightened
On 12/11/02 I ordered over $30 worth of genuine *ag*ite replacement parts from this site. Paid for items via PayPal.

I have yet to receive product or any responses to numerous "customer service" order status request e-mails.

The PayPal confirmation e-mail I received on 12/12/02 lists "DESIGNER BAITS" as supplier name. Also listed is contact e-mail address and phone number.

After several e-mail requests on the status of my order with no responses, I attempted to call the phone number listed on the PayPal statement yesterday afternoon. Several times, actually, and could get no answer whatsoever.

The ORDEROUTDOORS.C*M website lists no phone numbers or addresses that I could find.

They are in some way also affiliated with "OUTDOORSUPPLY.C*M".

This is the first time I have ever had any problems with any on-line order I have placed.

Has anyone else ever ordered from this site? I'd like to at least determine if it is a legitimate operation.

Thanks in advance - John

Illuminated

Enlightened
Thanks Rifter,

I believe I did find that address and a phone number via yellow pages, but the numbers given were bogus - one was some "talk" line recorded message, and the other was not a working number.

I did send e-mail warning of persuing legal action if no response within three business days...

I may just have to take your advice and send same via USPS...Thanks again - John

PS - Since that site utilizes the Americart "shopping cart" service, my order should be in their records. I may also try and give them a call.

Chas

Newly Enlightened
Try this information:

Teague, John & Donna
4024 Foxridge Lane
VALDOSTA, GA 31605
229-244-6009

Used www.anywho.com and using known info you had was able to find neighborhood listings and then this "popped" up in that list.

This was in same list:
Teague, John L
4024 Foxridge Lane
VALDOSTA, GA 31605
229-253-1493

Good Luck,

Chas

Illuminated

Enlightened
Update:

1/9/03 - PayPal contacted - transaction dispute claim filed.

1/10/03 - Supplier shipped product.

1/13/02 - Shipment received - all items accounted for.

1/13/02 - PayPal contacted - transaction dispute cancelled due to receipt of products.

Thanks for the advice, Marty!

John

jameyh35

Newly Enlightened
i too placed an order from orderoutdoors.com. has been 4 weeks now and i haven't heard anything from them. i tried multiple e mails to thier various address' and phone call attempts to 2 different numbers that just take you to an answering machine. Any ideas on how to get this problem solved? i have just sent an email to americart. who transaction went through. waiting to see if they respond.

allan931

Newly Enlightened
I paid for and did not receive my product. There was no response from my calls and emails. I sent a complaint to: Office of Consumer Affairs,2 MLK S.E.,Suite 356, Atlanta, GA 30334.

Empath

Flashaholic
This thread is six years old. Problems with transactions are dealt with in the MarketPlace now.

We'll put this thread back to rest, as it should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.