ITP A3 EOS Upgraded Problem - Warranty Info?

bulletproofbass

Newly Enlightened
Hi, I have a ITP A3 EOS Upgraded that recently stopped working. It was on my keychain and I do not recall any specific "hard use", but it simply does not work anymore. I tried replacing the battery and cleaning the contacts, but it's still non-functional. Does anyone know the current warranty info for ITP? I guess they are defunct, but I bought the light less than a year ago on Amazon. Thanks

jak

Enlightened
Hi, I have a ITP A3 EOS Upgraded that recently stopped working. It was on my keychain and I do not recall any specific "hard use", but it simply does not work anymore. I tried replacing the battery and cleaning the contacts, but it's still non-functional. Does anyone know the current warranty info for ITP? I guess they are defunct, but I bought the light less than a year ago on Amazon. Thanks

Considering how much it could take to get this resolved (time + effort + shipping cost), you may consider just buying another one. They're still available on Amazon (Prime, even) for $20. Or heck, use this as an excuse to upgrade to an Olight i3!

I loved my iTP A3 (lost it at a CVS). I had an iTP A1 that started to malfunction after a month or two. I ended up sending it back to the vendor from which I purchased it. It took quite a while before I ever saw it again (more than two months) as I understand it had to be shipped to China -after I shipped it to my US seller. Secondly, I suspect they sent me a refurbished one as a replacement, which I assume would be best case scenario for you. I could be wrong. Still, I bet this would take a while to straighten up via warranty if it's even covered.

I upgraded to a 47s Preon. It's much better, though the iTP was more grippy.