• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired BOTH SOLD: PD McGizmo AL PD Ti Blue , SOLD -Lummi Wee NS Cerakoted Ti Blue

smarkum

Enlightened
Home of the Jayhawks - Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!
SPF: : PD McGizmo AL PD Ti Blue , SOLD -Lummi Wee NS Cerakoted Ti Bluerst is a Lummi Wee with single level emitter. Not sure of the lumens on this one, but it is plenty bright! It has been Cerakoted by Bugsy's crew to a beautiful Ti Blue. No trits on this one. To make this driver multilevel, QTC is required.
This light runs on a 10180 battery , not included. This little guy is bright and beautiful.

NOW SOLD: $85 -$90 /$100 PP only. Shipping with delivery confirmation is included. US Shipping on this one . . . sorry to my international friends. First I'll take it gets it. Thanks guys!

4118bc0f.jpg

921d6cde.jpg

61c1e6c1.jpg

4c65e882.jpg

ab3b1dcb.jpg

SOLD... McGizmo PD Al. Price : final price drop: $350 $375 -- $400 PP. CONUS shipping with delivery confirmation. International friends please PM for shipping information. Includes 3 green trit PEU (which sells for up to $60 alone . . and are not being made anymore) bezel and white trit in the tail.
This was Cerakoted Ti Blue by bugsys crew. Most excellent color and finish. This light is very smooth. This light has been Updated by Datiled to an XP-G. the tint on this one is 1D. The driver is stock.
e26a7a6d.jpg

The Cerakoting on this is perfect . . . any specs you see are dust. . . please excuse my dust.

f2e363cb.jpg

9b36b842.jpg

eaf6a869.jpg

765dd649.jpg

27594bbe.jpg

Last edited:

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Lummi Wee NS Cerakoted Ti Blue beautiful

I couldn't bring myself to EDC this beauty and do not need another safe Queen. I am sure it will go fast.

Last edited:

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Lummi Wee NS Cerakoted Ti Blue beautiful

That PD looks great.

Hiro Protagonist

Enlightened
Re: Lummi Wee NS Cerakoted Ti Blue beautiful and McGizmo AL PD Ti Blue!

The PD is still here? A great deal on a great light (with the PEU trit bezel) from a great seller!

henry s

Newly Enlightened

ill take the lummi if you change your mind about shipping it internationally. thanks

smarkum

Enlightened

P M sent on Wee - and will mark SPF . . . CORRECTION: please send me an email on the Wee to discuss shipping: [email protected]
and get out there and post so you can PM!
And, Welcome to CPF!!!

And FINAL PRICE DROP on McGizmo PD AL TI BLUE . . . BEAUTIFUL!

Last edited:

henry s

Newly Enlightened
Re: ON HOLD Lummi Wee NS Cerakoted Ti Blue Final Price Drop! McGizmo AL PD Ti Blue

Sent you an Email. thanks

smarkum

Enlightened
Re: ON HOLD Lummi Wee NS Cerakoted Ti Blue Final Price Drop! McGizmo AL PD Ti Blue

after some checking on shipping rates, indeed this wee will have to remain with CONUS shipping. sorry henrys. email has been sent on this. so the Wee is back for sale...and lets say 85 for it. thanks.,

iflyjts

Newly Enlightened

I'll take the Wee for $85.00 shipped.

please pm me your paypal info...

thanks,

iflyjts :thumbsup: