• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3 Lights for parts, TNC, and a couple Mags...

Pontiaker

Enlightened
standard.jpg

orig.jpg

standard.jpg

1) First light is a piece of history, large full custom light made to run with 4 123's basically hot wired through a switch into an old Luxeon 1W LED.Serial number 0055, I bought this new from TNC 10-15 years ago! It still works, LED runs through some type of optic and does throw some decent light but compared to todays lights its pretty weak for its size. The spot also is not focused like todays lights either. It was awesome when I first got it though! Would make a great host for some cool build, its built like a tank! $100 shipped conus.

2) Black C series Mag light that has been modded, dont know what the driver is but the LED is an XML on copper rectangle heat sink. Batteries are two 26500 IMR cells 2300mah, these are included with the light.This light just stopped working, I have no idea why, the batteries still take a full charge fine. Asking $40 shipped conus basically for the parts.

3) Pewter cut down D Mag with a P7 and spacers to run different size batteries built for me many moons ago by Nailbender. Max voltage was 8.4v I think, two 18650's is what it was made for but I forgot over time and stuck 4 123's in it and it fried part of the driver or switch not really sure. It still works, when batteries are in it its on no matter what you do with the switch lol! The light is mint on the outside and the cut down job is the best work around. $50 shipped conus. Jim would have fixed it for me for sure but I just dont want to bother him again with one of his builds I screwed up, plus I am just not into the Mag modded lights anymore Lol! Let me say again, his build was awesome I just should have marked the correct voltage before I stick a bunch of batteries in it! Shame on me :~)

All prices include shipping, US sales only at this time.

Let me know if you have any questions before saying you will take it. Check out the pics and thanks for looking!
Matt

Last edited: