• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD PD McLux III w/ Neutral XM-L LOWER PRICE

scout24

Flashaholic
Sold. First up is a catch-and-release that I just got from Barbarian, a Blue Aleph1. As minty as possible to my eyes, as received. Seoul P4 @ 917ma, Mc2es tailcap, original McGizmo Ti bezel, as well as the blue bezel ring that came on it new. From Keisling, to Barbarian, to me briefly, on to you... A beautiful light I'll never take off the shelf, and it deserves a home where it'll be truly appreciated. One of eight made, IIRC. Asking what I paid, $175.00. Sold.

P1020119.jpg

P1020120.jpg

SOLD...Next, a 95-98% contition McLux III PD with a trip to Datiled under it's belt for a Neutral XM-L. Stock drive levels, still a great low but a nicely higher high than stock. Sweet, smooth beam. A TINY nick here or there, but great shape. Green trit in piston. Asking $300.00 NOW $285.00 NOW $265.00 Withdrawn NOW $225.00! Really! :faint: :D SOLD

P1020117.jpg

P1020118.jpg

Sold... Lastly, an almost new 2xAA Titanium clicky pack from Don. Used for a runtime test or two, stored since then. Never carried. A few very light handling marks, 99% condition. Asking $170.00 Sold

P1020116.jpg

All sales ship USPS Priority with DC#, CONUS only PLEASE. Shipping and PP fees included. Paypal preferred, first I'll take it here followed by prompt payment gets it. Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
That's what I thought ... but I am not the McGizmo expert like a lot of you all are :)

Absolutely beautiful lights, and from a top notch seller, too.

I wish I could afford right now. Good luck with sale !

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS- Some beautiful McGizmos...

Missed out the last time, not happening again. I'll take the Blue Aleph1 thanks!

scout24

Flashaholic

Silgt- I'll be happy to ship to Singapore for an additional $10.00, prices were for Priority shipping CONUS. Please PM me with customs instructions if this is OK, and I'll send my Paypal address. Thanks!

CMAG

Enlightened

I will take it, an almost new 2xAA Titanium clicky pack from Don,at $170.00 shiped
PM sent need PP info

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

CMAG- PM sent. 2xAA pack is Sold. Thanks!

Edit- It'll ship in the morning.

Last edited:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can't believe that the beautiful PD XML is still here. I had one of those with a datiLED mod and it is awesome. As usual, Scout24's prices are low - very fair - and there are none better to deal with than the scout!

Free bump for a beautiful light and a great seller...

scout24

Flashaholic

You're too kind, Dan. Thanks! As of right now, the Aleph is still for sale as well, I got no response from Silgt, I think he was on for a while last night after I posted my shipping offer here. If he chimes in, cool. If not, still available! :)

scout24

Flashaholic

Got a PM from Silgt, Blue Aleph1 is SPF! Thanks! McLux III XM-L still available... =)

scout24

Flashaholic

Silgt- Paypal received! It'll ship tomorrow in a small USPS Priority mail box. I'll PM the customs form number. Thank you!

All right, let's try a small drop on the McLux PD, down to $285.00...

scout24

Flashaholic

Price drop to $265.00, Neutral XM-L modded McLuxIII. If it's still here tonight, I'm putting it back in rotation. :)

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price drop to $265.00, Neutral XM-L modded McLuxIII. If it's still here tonight, I'm putting it back in rotation. :)

DatiLED swapped out the LEDs in my two PDs to neutral XM-Ls, talk about breathing new life into a classic. BRIGHT, extremely usable light. I EDC my Ti much of the time, it was boosted from mizer levels to standard levels and it is sweet!

Great light! FWIW this is about a $75 upgrade (plus postage).