• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD: SS Gatlight V2, Bare AL Aleph host set, FiveMega SS TS Bodies, Ti VME Head

Selling some stuff to help fund a Spy 007. Had plans for these, but they've gotta go. Prices include PP fees and US shipping.

ALL SOLD

1. Stainless Steel Gatlight V2, perfect condition, $235, SOLD.
2. Bare AL Aleph A19 Host + Extras: 2 McClicky's, several boots, reflectors & O-rings, lenses, extra Aleph bare AL trim tail, everything pictured, $130, SOLD.
3. Ti VME Head with lens, o-ring, mint, $80, SOLD.
4. Two FiveMega TS Stainless Steel 18350 bodies, WITHDRAWN

July2012Sale022-1.jpg

July2012Sale034-1.jpg

July2012Sale027-1.jpg

Last edited:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SS Gatlight V2, Bare AL Aleph host + parts, FiveMega SS TS Bodies, Ti VME Hea

I'll take the Gatlight

jcalvert

Enlightened
Re: FS: SS Gatlight V2, Bare AL Aleph host + parts, FiveMega SS TS Bodies, Ti VME Hea

Hello AWTYD,

Thanks to Don's PM alert, I came right over to pick up the Ti VME w/ lens & o-ring. If you'll please forward your PP addy, I'll send payment asap. Thank you dad!

*And special thanks to "archimedes" for his alert and consistent willingness to share his knowledge. A true gentleman and scholar!*

-John

Update (7/16/12): :paypal:

Thank you Troy. I wish you all the best in your quest for a 007.

Last edited:

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ouch...been looking for the Gatlight for the longest time...congrats to the buyer a good snatch

Silgt

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've been looking for a SS V2 to go with my PILA 168S :) Good luck with your search!

Should you ever want to release this and go for the Ti V2, do let me know :naughty:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Absolutely off topic (my excuses).... but I cannot resist:

Todd, your sign pic is a luxury collection. Congrats for this beautiful add! (from dad ;-)

dcaprilia

Enlightened

I'll take the aleph. PayPal sent

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ALL SOLD: SS Gatlight V2, Bare AL Aleph host set FiveMega SS TS Bodies, Ti VME He

Troy,

My GatLight arrived today in pristine condition :twothumbs It was a pleasure dealing with you again!

Thanks
Todd