• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: 1x26650 Silver mag 1D XML T5 Neutral 3 mode - Free Nailbender Reflector

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

Mag 1D shorty build with a XML T5 neutral led from Cutter electronics, one of the best tints selected.

Driver is Shinning Beam (Brian) 2.8A 8x7135, 3 level Hi/Lo/Med

Heat sink is Anodized H22A P7 heatsink

Wires are 22AWG silver coated copper Teflon wires

Mag D switch pos. contact raised with copper pad

Mag D tail spring modified, trimmed & grinded to be smooth contact at battery, no crushing/damaging

Battery sleeve included

Runs on 26650 (battery not included)

Price $139 ---Reduced $129 - $119
Shipping $9 in US

Comes with stock reflector but you can upgrade to one of the reflectors below instead.
Optional reflector Upgrades: (I only have one of each, you can order all three but you can not order more than 1 of each)

Updated with free NB reflector option
Nailbender sputter $5 --Free (I just did a re-sputter to make it reflect better than what's shown in the photo)
Metal OP sputter $10 -- $5 (One of the best sputter job on mag reflector, looks like Metal OP)
ma_sha1 Hybrid sputter $15 -$10
(A leftover from what I made a while back http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?290733-SOLD-One-more-Mag-2C-*-XPG-R5-*-1-6-Amp-*Hybrid-Reflector*Over-500-Lumens*)

FS is the one on the left:
dscf2204y.jpg

Metal OP sputter shown:
scaled.php

dscf2226s.jpg

Optional reflectors Left Nailbenser sputter
Middle: Metal OP sputter
Right ma_sha1 hybrid sputter
scaled.php

Sweet neutral beam with Metal OP sputter
The hybrid sputter looks almost as good, but even brighter
scaled.php

Last edited:

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 1x26650 Silver mag 1D XML T5 Neutral 3 mode , 3 optional reflector options

what exciting project are you funding with all these sales?! do tell. :rock:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 1x26650 Silver mag 1D XML T5 Neutral 3 mode , 3 optional reflector options

There is a new short arc lamp, the highest surface brightness ever, brighter than the surface of the sun :)

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

of course there is, and youre going to be the only one to create something retardedly amazing out of it... eventually i gather you will create something bright enough that i will be able to see it from my house 70 miles away

for now, i will continue with my 'rudimentary' maglite mods :p

best of luck with the sale :)

edit: let me know if you ever get around to doing that g2g in upstate ct, i would be down

Last edited:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks!

I tested theses reflector them out, the nailbender sputter reflector is a little old & lost some shinniness, so I decided to give it a fresh round of sputter,
so that it'll reflect better.

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Updated with free NB reflector option
Nailbender sputter $5 --Free (I just did a re-sputter to make it reflect better than what's shown in the photo)
Metal OP sputter $10 -- $5 (One of the best sputter job on mag reflector, looks like Metal OP)
ma_sha1 Hybrid sputter $15 -$10

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price Reduction ---$129, including Nailbender reflector.

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

Reduced one more time, this is one sweet light, with the beam butter smooth and very bright on hi , ideal 3 level no strobe.

beam spread is also ideal, not overly narrow like XRE in Mag & not too floody like multiple XML in mag either. Single XML mag is what I use most of the time around the house.

It can also run 18650, as the battery is same length as 26650

Last edited:

ma_sha1

Flashlight Enthusiast

bump..