Eagtac...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezeriel

Enlightened
What the who?

I was looking for the eagletac pa2002whatever-it-is to see what the lux is on it and, their site has "Eagtac" lights.. no L.. just eagtac

Is that a quality control issue run wild or.. huh.. I'm at a loss. Anyone know what's going on?

http://www.eagletac.com/html/g_series/index.html

Last edited:

moozooh

Enlightened
Pretty much the same as Coke and Coca-Cola. EAGTAC LLC is the name of the company that owns the brand "EagleTac". Keep calm and carry on. ;)

shelm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Keep calm and carry on. ;)
+ 1

Yeah, keep calm and carry on.
xyxgun.gif

biglights

Enlightened
Better than E.T. than it would be confused with something out of this world :tinfoil:

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm waiting for a Chinese budget version called Etac. You know they would try that lol.

JohnnyBravo

Enlightened
Ha ha. Perhaps they didn't realize that they were missing the L until after their LLC was approved; so they just left it alone. Lest they spend extra money to make an addendum/amendment...
Pretty much the same as Coke and Coca-Cola. EAGTAC LLC is the name of the company that owns the brand "EagleTac". Keep calm and carry on. ;)

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eagletac vs. "Eagtac"?

Why does Eagletac spell their name wrong when its lasered onto their actual lights? Love Eagletac and have 5. Anybody know?

D6859

Enlightened
Re: Eagletac vs. "Eagtac"?

OMG, I never noticed until now. My lights, and their holsters are labeled Eagtac. LOL

Haha, me too. I was pretty sure my flashlight has Eagletac on it but nope. I've seen some people use Eagtac in this forum but I thought Eagletac had changed its name after I had bought my light.

Edit: I once even reffered to the text on my light with "Eagletac" in my post here when I was resolving a problem with it. How blind have I been? Or dyslexic? :D

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Eagletac vs. "Eagtac"?

I always thought it was because it was cheaper and easier to laser the shorter one on the products. Also more flexibility due to space savings. But who knows. At least none of mine have EagFire on them! Thats when you know your screwed!

Status
Not open for further replies.