Icon Rogue 2 100-Lumen Flashlight

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
I had a green one that lived in my glovebox for quite a while... when they came out, they were $55 or so. They were designed by Paul Kim of Surefire fame. That price is a really good deal. The only drawbacks were the fins were a little sharp (which you might need to worry about if you have kids) and there was a noticeable PWM on low.

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the heads up - in my humble opinion, that's one heckuva deal. I ordered 2 just to have around. Heck, a well built, bright, forward clicky momentary press for $13? 2 AA? That's worth having...

I normally get notifications from Woot, but did not get this one - glad I looked at your posting!

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree! At that price they are a steal! Looks like they have changed the design a little with the scallops near the head, my Rogue 2 doesn't have those.

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have ordered 3 of these in the past at a higher cost from another site, just so I could keep one and give away the other 2. I just ordered another 3 from the link provided here so I can give them away as Xmas gifts. You can easily pay as much or more for a well-made 1xAAA keychain light.

RBH, thank you for posting this, but in the future, you might want to post this only in the 'good deals' section of CPFMP, where it will probably be moved by an administrator. One has to sign-in to view the posts there, and the problem is that sometimes deals that are posted here are easily noticed by sites like slickdeals.net, where 'speculators' swoop in, buy up all the remaining inventory, and re-sell for profit on places like the bay. There was a recent promotional deal that was posted on slickdeals as well as here, with the result that there were those who attempted to 'game' the system by using multiple log-ins, causing the promoter to end the promotion, and some CPFers here never got the chance to get in on the promotional deal. Just a thought!

Last edited:

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks like a great deal! I posted yesterday in "good deals"" that Microcenter has all of their Icon lights on clearance. If you're near one, it's worth a stop.

fresh eddie fresh

Enlightened
It looks like a great deal! I posted yesterday in "good deals"" that Microcenter has all of their Icon lights on clearance. If you're near one, it's worth a stop.

I bought the one I had from Microcenter near me... I'm tempted to go back and see if they have any sale Modusssessssessss in stock now!

RBH

Newly Enlightened
I got the three I ordered in today. They look really excellent for $13 each.

Bruce

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got mine Friday of last week...measured in my sphere - 110 lumen on high and 6 lumen on low. This was one of the better deals that I've been able to take advantage of in quite a while. Thanks again to RBH for posting this!!

:twothumbs

Latest posts