[Photos Added] Limited Edition XM-L Nitecore IFE1 with XM-L [550 Lumens]

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
Stopped by Lightjunction yesterday to take a look and on the front page was Limited Edition IFE1 with a XM-L. Preorders are happening, they are expected to show up in a few days. I made an impulse purchase, it seems to happen when I see something that might be the perfect EDC for me. :p

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_1423-1.jpg

IMG_1419-1.jpg

IMG_1418-1.jpg

IMG_1415-2.jpg

IMG_1422-1.jpg

Last edited:

Bl@ckR0ck

Newly Enlightened
Re: *New* Limited Edition Nitecore IFE1 with XM-L [550 Lumens]

Looks like a really nice light. I've already spent well past my budget on new lights but the next one I'm looking to get would be something like this. I like the single CR123 lights with the infinite dial bezel. I wonder how this one compares to the Jetbeam RRT01. That seems like another nice option that can run an RCR123.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened

I will soon find out and let you know, I have a tcr1 coming and this as soon as it ships ;-) There goes my Mcgizmo $...

gsteve

Enlightened

they say 285 L , how did yu find 550? Never mind... found it!

Last edited:

Espionage Studio

Enlightened

Lj just contacted me to say they just got these in, shipping out today. I will post a brief review and some pics as soon as I get my hands on this thing :)

rdrfronty

Enlightened

Looks like a nice light. I wonder why this light isn't on Nitecores website? Only issue I see with it is the length - 103mm is pretty big for a single CR123 light. Perhaps I'm just use to my Quark Mini's and Eagletac D25C's. I would like to try a light like this one with the variable control though.

Espionage Studio

Enlightened

I'm hooked on variable control, I agree the light is a bit long for a single cr123 light but I figure it will fit good in the hand and being a fellow Eagletac owner like yourself, I have a small one to grab when I need it. It looks like it has a decent clip on it, and thank goodness a forward clicky (the big thing I dislike about the Eagtacs)

Last edited:

Espionage Studio

Enlightened

I like the light! I think it looks amazing. It is very bright on a 16340 and goes very low. Nice pure white tint on this one, my sample doesn't tail stand quite right though and this might be a deal breaker...

jlomein

Enlightened

Would be interesting to find out if not tailstanding is a design intention or flaw.

RBWNY

Enlightened

my sample doesn't tail stand quite right though and this might be a deal breaker...

Why would it tailstand? If it's a forward clicky, I can't see why it would, and the pics clearly show the protruding switch. I'd love to have it...but NOT tailstanding IS a deal-breaker for me. I already have the XP-G version of the IFE2, and the protruding switch is the only thing about it I don't like.