• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Vector 192 Dual 75 Watt HID-150 Watts Total With Fatboys & Barn Burner Ballasts

BVH

Flashaholic
SOLD: Vector 192 Dual 75 Watt HID-150 Watts Total With Fatboys & Barn Burner Ballasts

SOLD to Colonel Sanders Up for sale is a shelf King. I had tons of fun modding it but never use it. Total time used is probably less than 3 hours. The insides are very gutted of any non-used plastic material in order to fit the 2 Barn Burner ballasts, 2 Zippy 4S/5000 Lipo (in parallel for 10 Amp pack) and the D2s-type bulb connectors for the 2 brand new Philips DL50 Fatboy bulbs. The two independent switches actually stick out a few thousandths due to tight clearances. This powerhouse is putting out around 17,000 Lumens. Run time with both circuits on is probably around 35 minutes, maybe a bit more as I want to estimate conservatively. Run time with one circuit on is probably close to 1.25 to 1.5 Hours. The cig adapter is non-functioning but the charging port is active. However, I open up the back end to charge using my hobby charger with balance function. The light is in as-received condition and I bought it new. No marks, dings dents etc. This is a show-stopper light! Price with genuine Philips Fatboys, Genuine 75 Watt Barn Burner Ballasts and 10 AH Lipo pack is $440 shipped to your door. It's almost impossible to find a twin Vector these days, let alone one modded to 150 Watts with name brand parts. First "I'll take it" gets it with PayPal payment to bvh {at} bvh {dot} net.

Some beamshots in my Medium Iron thread: (although none of these shots of any of the lights look like they do in real life)

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?313009-Medium-Iron-Beam-Shots&highlight=medium

Vector192Front.jpg

Vector192BatteryPack.jpg

Vector192LeftSide.jpg

Vector192RightSide.jpg

Vector192Back.jpg

Vectorcomparison.jpg

Vector192inhand.jpg

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Vector 192 Dual 75 Watt HID-150 Watts Total With Fatboys & Barn Burner Balla

I have absolutely no idea what I would do with this light (except maybe get kicked out of my condo), but man that is a beast and I am having a very hard time resisting even if it is just to mess with a bit. :thumbsup:

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: F/S: Vector 192 Dual 75 Watt HID-150 Watts Total With Fatboys & Barn Burner Balla

:takeit: You sure are clearing out a ton of cool toys. I gotta stop clickin' on your sales threads. Anyway....Paypal on the way.

(Would someone PLEASE BUY HIS MEGARAY ALREADY!!!)

BVH

Flashaholic

Yes, cleaning out is going on. As I've said before, I enjoy acquiring, modding and testing more than I do using my lights. That's not a negative for me, it's a positive. I love tinkering with them.

PayPal received.

Sold to Colonel Sanders.

Will ship tomorrow.

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast

"I enjoy acquiring, modding and testing more than I do using my lights."

Same here to an extent I suppose. I'm sure I'll get around to purging out some things sooner or later. I certainly have some lights nowadays that I could do without but that are nice lights. And then there are several (at least 7-8) that I doubt I will ever sell.

Thanks again! :cool: :thumbsup:

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SOLD: Vector 192 Dual 75 Watt HID-150 Watts Total With Fatboys & Barn Burner Ball

Bloody hell. I always wanted one of these. Good catch Colonel.

Thanks! Yeah, I've been wanting to build one of these but I haven't been able to find a Vector 192. Now the work is all done for me and done so by an expert. Sweet. :thumbsup:

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SOLD: Vector 192 Dual 75 Watt HID-150 Watts Total With Fatboys & Barn Burner Ball

Thanks Stephen for saving me from this beast! I was going to sleep on it with he hopes that someone else might buy it.
Nice score. Btw, I still have a space cleared out in my safe for that BarnBurner of you're tired of her already ;)

Dan

Colonel Sanders

Flashlight Enthusiast

Teheheee....sorry Dan, she's a keeper! :D

Phil Ament

Enlightened

Hey there Colonel. How come you haven't purchased his "Locator" searchlight yet. It has you're name written all over it!

P.S. Just to make it a little easier for you, you can have a look at it here!
P.P.S. It would make an excellent addition as you certainly seem to have a wonderful collection going, so good in fact that I would go as far as saying that it is finger lickin' good!

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you for saving my wallet - I was just getting ready to come back the thread this morning.

Nice grab!