• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Custom cerakote Pineapple and FM 26500 lights triple nichia 219, ez900 aspheric

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Withdrawn: Custom cerakote Pineapple

Hello all. I've decided to put these custom hosts I've pieced together up for sale. There was a lot custom parts on these lights so hopefully I can remember it all. As it is right now, I would like to sell these lights as a whole. If there's interest on separating the hosts and light engines, then I will consider it, but let's see how this goes for now. Here we go.

===========================================================
1. Burnt Bronze Cerakoted Pineapple host with aleph tail cap, mcClicky switch, Z44 bezel with polished brass 5 crenelated bezel, brass tnc e2c adapter, housing a Ahorton aspheric kit with a vinhnguyen54 xre ez900 engine single mode 6volt max running at 2.1a. There's a slight miscoating on the tailcap right where the switch boot is. Not very noticeable. It was how it came from Bugsy714. The rest of the host is flawless! I'll throw in a stock Surefire lens and o-rings and an AW 17670 li-ion cell. $300 $280 $250

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

2. Burnt Bronze Cerakoted FiveMega 26500 host with M2 bezel (older model with the ribs), Oveready M2 black bezel ring, upgraded inner support ring, mcClicky switch, housing a triple nichia 219 dropin from Mattaus (WrightLight), and an AW IMR 26500 cell. The drop-in does NOT have the flickering issue. My drop-in was one of the last ones to be shipped and so Matt was able to fix the flickering issue before shipping out. The dropin was configured as follows: 4.5a LMH with memory 6v max. It's the brightest configuration from the Wright bros. This dropin is awesome!!!! 4.5a of hi-cri neutral tint light. I would keep this light engine, but I prefer the higher voltage range of the torchlabs triple nichia. $350 $330 SOLD! to dbleznak

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

Conditions of sale are typical CPF/CPFMP rules. First one to post an unconditional "I'll take it" gets the item. Paypal is preferred and as always gift option is not required. I'll eat the PP fees. Prices include shipping to the CONUS. I'm normally pretty lenient with international shipping, but I'm going to have to say absolutely no international shipping with these items due to batteries and electronics. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks guys!
ilovecpfag2.gif

Last edited:

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Monday bump! No interest or comments? How about a price drop. :)

And just to add. Matt just PM'd me and he said that anyone who picks up the FM host and his dropin, he will provide support for the dropin if any issues are encountered with it. I just wanted to mention that not because this dropin needs it, but just to re-iterate what an asset he is to CPF.

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
bumping an old but still active sales thread. I still have the complete pineapple light available. Remember, it's not just an aspheric setup. You can take the aspheric parts out and put in any P60 engine you'd like. The host will only take 17670 li-ion, 2x cr123 primaries, or 2x 16340 li-ion. I'll go ahead and include an AW 17670 cell to make it a ready to run setup. :)