• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn... 3S Sundrop head, a seperate GDuP 3S Sundrop LE, Nichia 119 LE (sold)

scout24

Flashaholic
Up for sale tonight are a McGizmo Sundrop head with 3 speed Nichia 083 LE. Straight from Don, great shape. A few very minor handling marks from careful carry. Asking $215.00 Withdrawn

Also, two seperate LE's, one a Datiled-built GDuP powered can for the Sundrop- 3S, Nichia 083, with power levels set at 10ma, 90ma, and 350ma. About half as bright as the stock Sundrop on low, medium and high are almost identical to the stock offerings. $80.00 Withdrawn

SOLD Last but not least, a Nichia 119 LE for the Haiku High-CRI. If you've read this far, it should need no introduction. 3S, awesome color rendition, great beam. $90.00 SOLD

P1020168.jpg

P1020169.jpg

Pictures to follow in a little bit, please post here with any questions. All parts shipped USPS with DC#, shipping and Paypal fees included. CONUS ONLY. First "I'll take it" here followed by prompt paypal gets 'em... :) Thank you for looking!

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: Pics up!WTS 3S Sundrop head, a seperate GDuP 3S Sundrop LE, and a Nichia 119 Haik

Up for sale tonight are .... Last but not least, a Nichia 119 LE for the Haiku High-CRI. If you've read this far, it should need no introduction. 3S, awesome color rendition, great beam. $90.00

EDIT - ... I'll take it ... :paypal: ... thanks!

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Re: Pics up!WTS 3S Sundrop head, a seperate GDuP 3S Sundrop LE, and a Nichia 119 Haik

Archimedes- Yes, it's a 3v LE. Sorry for not posting it sooner... Haiku 119 High CR-I LE Sold to you. PM incoming. :) Thanks!

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic

Nichia 119 arrived - it is perfect!

Thank you, as always, for your fast shipping, secure packing, and great communication through the sale :D