Nightcutter 3C And 5C Lights PDF Specifications/Manual

meeshu

Enlightened
Top Secret! So secret even I don't know where I am
I have a few Nightcutter 3C and 5C white and green LED lights (purchased years ago), but I don't seem to have any specifications and/or manual for them.

There are one or two reviews for these lights but they do not provide (enough) details on specifications.

Mostly for personal interest, I'm wanting to verify the manufacturer LED and optical specifications for these lights.

There used to be pdf files available for download from Nightcutters' website which (supposedly) provided more details on these lights. The files were named 3c.pdf and 5c.pdf. I thought I downloaded these files sometime ago, but I can't seem to find them on any of my old HDD's. I've tried Googling the internet for these file names (and with and without the name 'Nightcutter') but Google either comes up with thousands of hits, or no hits when using 'Nightcutter' with the pdf file!

I don't know how big these pdf files were/are, so it makes it difficult to narrow down the possibilities. By any chance does anyone here either have copies of these pdf files on their system, or know where these files are so that I could download them please?

Thank you!