An Honest Disclaimer

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I'm surprised ebay hasn't shut down that listing... you aren't supposed to sell dope that way.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif :toliet: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
LMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif "puff, puff give"

JackBlades

Enlightened
The diggety-dank on eBay?
anibeavi.gif

BTW, tkl, it's Puff Puff Pass!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

UK Owl

Enlightened
For those of you who missed it before it was pulled, it was an advert for Dutch "Northern Lights Indica" (some sort of super-duper weed) Seeds.

Note that in the UK you get a lot of adverts in magazines offering cannabis seeds for sale, this is apparently legal as long as you do not actually germinate them, most of these adverts have a disclaimer that they are 'for novelty purposes only, and not to be geriminated in the UK as this is illegal'.

The twist with this advert was the disclaimer which went "By bidding on this auction, you pretend not to be about to grow these seeds in the UK, and by accepting your bid, I pretend to believe you."

Well it made me laugh anyway !

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
JackBlades said:
Well, it looks like that item went up in smoke!

[/ QUOTE ]
Looks like somebody finally knarked on them; I knew that was going to happen sooner or later. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
I'm guessing you aren't supposed to sell pot seeds on Ebay. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif