6P-Ha III?

HunterSon

Enlightened
I picked up a new Surefire 6P a little while ago and and I am really impressed. The light feels very well balanced and solid without the extra bits that take away from the sleek lines of the light (like rubber tactical rings and belt clips, boy the C2 is ugly).

I wonder why surefire doesn't offer the new version (Hex bezel) in Type III HA like the E series lights?

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 6P-Ha?

That is a very good question the 6P is one of my favorite lights and I would love it in HA-III.

chamenos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 6P-Ha?

i second the black HAIII A2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i prefer the old 6Ps to the newer ones with the milled sections though.

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened
Didn't someone post that he recently purchased a 6P-HA? Did he ever get back to anyone, confirming it was HA? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
oldgrandpajack

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
oldgrandpajack said:
Didn't someone post that he recently purchased a 6P-HA? Did he ever get back to anyone, confirming it was HA? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
oldgrandpajack

[/ QUOTE ]
It turned out to be one of the OD 6P but not HA III /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah! Black HA III 6P! And hey, as long as we're dreaming, why not have it with a pyrex bezel (also black HA III)?

Does anyone know if the black E2e's for sale are HA II or III? There was some back and forth on this, was there a resolution?

tylerdurden

Flashlight Enthusiast
The latest black E1e and E2e models that have been seen floating around have black HA-III bodies and heads, but only type-II tailcaps. Also, they are LOTC, not clickie tailcaps.