• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Aleph 1.5A XM-L Light Engines

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold out for now.

For sale are three single level, 1.5A XM-L light engines. These use a custom circuit board with four AMC7135 IC's at 380mA each. The aluminum can was custom machined for the 8mm MCPCB, and dissipates heat quickly into the head of the light. These are ideal for use with a single Li-Ion cell. Brass battery contact for long wear.

1. U2 2S XM-L, 1520mA single level light engine. $89 SOLD
2. U2 2S XM-L, 1520mA single level light engine. $89 SOLD
3. T4 E5 (4000K) XM-L, 1520mA single level light engine. $89 SOLD

100_5060.jpg

100_5062.jpg

The first "I'll take it" posted here takes preference over other communication. All prices include shipping within the United States. There is no extra fee for credit card PayPal. Insurance is not included, but is available upon request for an additional fee based on insured value. I can not be liable for damage or loss once the light engine is in the hands of the USPS.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Aleph 1.5A XM-L Light Engines

I'll take it (#2 ... unless you happen to have another warm-tinted LE available right now :) ... ) .

Just need your PayPal info, please. Also, what is the safe input voltage range for this driver?

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic

I'll back up archimedes for #2 (in case you have another warm-tinted LE available for him or he changes his mind)

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it (#2 ... unless you happen to have another warm-tinted LE available right now :) ... ) .

Just need your PayPal info, please. Also, what is the safe input voltage range for this driver?

PM sent. Thank you.

The voltage range is 2.8V - 5.5V. The input voltage needs to be above the Vf of the LED. The use of a single Li-Ion cell is recommended.

archimedes

Flashaholic

PM sent. Thank you.

The voltage range is 2.8V - 5.5V. The input voltage needs to be above the Vf of the LED. The use of a single Li-Ion cell is recommended.

PayPal sent (please see reply PM for details) ... many thanks !

EDIT - received ... I really appreciate the excellent work, fast shipping, and great communication through the sale :thumbsup:

:thanks:

Last edited: